The Sea Maiden



She falls on the full Moon.
Streaming through the window,
I peer up at an altered gloom
My eyes catch a fading glow
For dark clouds are rolling in now,
The closing curtains that will end our show.


My life is,
but a series of experiences,
Not too dissimilar to yours.
My Age?
Millennial
Well Educated
Travelled
In Debt
Somewhat privileged
Privileged.
Homeless
Non-Homeowners till they're 30
25.
Tech Savvy
Addicted to the same old shit
Special?
Not that special
Smokes,
Phones,
Phoneys.
People have that
Drug Takers
Lovers of good music
Appreciative of good music
Egomaniacs
Art.
Rebellious
Conservative
Liberal
ZEN.
Free of one arm
Shackled at the wrist
Different?
Not by a long shot
Balance?
Maybe
Essence?
Same.


I am not.
My skin is firm,
Eyes Open,
Mouth Ajar,
We Are,
Different.
Flesh and bone
Water and air
We are.
Our body's together
Just us
Our spirits too.
I look at you,
You at me,
Just us two.
Still,
Standing,
Staring,
Same.


I am.
Poised in space and time
He, who can't sit still
She, who rests with beauty
His only weakness...



Her.




- Canon EOS 300
- Porta 800

- The Wanderer 

_______________________________________________
__________________________






Comments

  1. Steel vs Titanium Flat Iron Games - Titanium Art
    Steel vs Titanium Flat Iron Games babyliss pro titanium straightener The Iron Tower Tower titanium powder Game micro touch titanium trim is a popular online game babyliss pro nano titanium for the 3d and 4d versions. It titanium nipple barbells is also a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts